Support For Online School
If you work full time whether from home or not, & have kids, you're probably wondering how this school year is going to look with the first 6 weeks (minimum) mandated to be remote instruction. AVAC® is working with local school districts (currently SJUSD, Cambrian, Union) to be a resource for schools, students, & parents.
As Districts work hard to finalize curriculum, supplies lists, and bell schedules, we're getting ready to begin on the first day of class. Please enter your information here to express interest and be on our AVAC SOS List.
The aim of our SOS Camps is to offer a supportive and engaging environment for students to have a successful school day (following their respective schools schedule and curriculum) and so that you can work.
We believe AVAC® is best poised to be of help to teachers, students, and parents with virtual learning because:
- • We're veterans at running camps, experts in working with children from newborn on up, & as a Red Cross training facility we're 100% prepared for minor injuries & illnesses.
- • We're well-versed in the SC County mitigation order, specifically with low-density camp requirements. Children will be assigned to small stable groups, instead of large classrooms.
- • We have the resources. We have staff with early childhood education background, indoor & outdoor facilities, high-speed internet, and much more.
- • We're able to not only support local students' academics but their social & physical health as well. Through active sports such as yoga, swimming, tennis & more, our campers will experience an intentionally thought-out day.
Initial Details As We Continue to Get Guidance from Districts:
- • Start date will be the first day of school for your child's SJUSD, Cambrian, or Union school. Need support for a different school? Just let us know, we'll make it happen.
- • Your choice of 2, 3, or 5 days a week: This ensures small stable groups of no more than 12 students
- • Grades K-5
- M-F Camps = $500 per week
- M/W/F Camps = $300 per week
- T/Th Camps = $200 per week
- • Drop off begins at 8:30 am & pick up begins at your child's school's normal lunch time
- • Extended hours and specialty programs such as a swim lesson, a tennis lesson, or a gymnastics/tumbling session are available for an additional fee.
- • Enrollment is limited to the first 7 days of the school year to ensure stable groups