Support For Online School
As we all know by now, school is looking very different this year. We have a solution for parents who work full time, work from home, or just need some support for remote instruction. AVAC® SOS Camps offer a supportive & engaging environment for students to have a successful school day (following their respective school schedule & curriculum). We are working with local school districts to be a resource for schools, students, & parents. Need support for a different school district? Just let us know, we'll make it happen.
How we bring the best experience for online learning:
• We're veterans at running camps, experts in working with children from newborn on up, & as a Red Cross training facility we're 100% prepared for minor injuries & illnesses.
• We're well-versed in the SC County mitigation order. Your choice of 2, 3, or 5 days a week ensures small stable groups of no more than 12 students.
• We bring an element of social & physical health through active sports such as yoga, swimming, tennis & more throughout the day.
• Our S.O.S. Camp staff have an education background in early childhood education.
• Our high-speed internet gives fast access to all online platforms.
Monday – Friday (full day): $395 per week
Monday – Friday (half day): $275 per week
M/W/F: $237 per week
T/Th: $158 per week
Monday – Friday (full day): $500 per week
Monday – Friday (half day): $350 per week
M/W/F Camps: $300 per week
T/Th Camps: $200 per week
• Grades K-5.
• Full days are 8 - 3 pm. Half days are 8 - 12 pm.
• Drop off & pick up: in the Church Of Christ parking lot. Please arrive 10 minutes early for drop off to ensure enough time to get logged in.
For more information & to reserve your spot please call 408.267.4032.