Swim School Forms
Please click here to access our Parent Portal to accept our MANDATORY policies or report an absence.
Here are the steps to register for our Parent Portal, it will take roughly 5 minutes.
- Download the iClassPro App to your device of choice
- Enter organization name: avacswimschool
- Click the forgot your password link and enter this email (this is the email linked to your account)
- You will be sent a verification code via email - enter it.
- Once passed this tap on the "more" link at the top.
- Please make sure you have read and accepted the family policies.
- Feel free to look through the app to see what else you will now be able to do – update payment information for your account, report an absence for your student(s) or check out their most recent evaluation!
Swim Lesson Suspensions
In an effort to avoid our families having to cancel completely out of lessons when dealing with illness or activity conflicts, we are giving our families the option to put class(es) on hold for 4-5 consecutive weeks. Families can suspend lessons twice a year (Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter). We require 7 days’ notice for the suspension.
The swim lessons suspension request form will go live on Tuesday, February 1st.
Swim Lesson Suspension Rates:
Group Classes: $68.75 per month
Swim Lesson Suspension dates cannot be adjusted once the request is submitted.
Please note: Pre-Comp, Private lessons, Special Needs classes and promotional lessons, like our Barnacles program, are exempt. The suspension request is for class day and time, we cannot guarantee the teacher of the class at the time of suspension.
Perpetual Cancellation Policy
We require a 30-day ONLINE notice to cancel your lessons. You will be charged for all classes during the 30-day period from receipt of the cancellation notice. All requests must be made prior to the 18th of the month for the next debit.
Report An Absence
Make-Up Guidelines and FAQ's
How make-up lessons work?
- Please give us at least 24 hours’ notice for a students’ absence – you can report an absence with Customer Service over the phone, e-mail, or on the iClassPro parent portal.
- Absences reported with at least 24 hours is considered an “excused absence”.
- Excused absences will create a make-up token. Details on make-up tokens below.
- Families can book 1 make-up lesson per student per week.
- Missed make-up lessons do not receive make-up tokens.
- Make-up lesson availability is not guaranteed. Free Open Swim on the weekend is an option for extra pool time if a make-up lesson is not available.
- Students enrolled in private lessons will be able to book a make-up lesson in our small group classes.
What is a make-up token?
- Make-up tokens are automatically created when a student is marked out for an excused absence or created manually by a customer service representative.
- Families cannot schedule make-up lessons without a make-up token.
- Make-up tokens expire after 30 days.
- Make-up tokens can be viewed in the parent portal and by customer service staff.
Please do not hesitate to call, e-mail or stop by Customer Service with any questions regarding make-up lessons.
I hope we are meeting your needs as a swim school and creating happy, comfortable and confident swimmers! Please let us know how we can better serve you! Online Feedback Form